Resources and information
- Care Act 2014: overview guide
- Cerebra Problem Solving Toolkit
- Challenging care home evictions / restrictions on visiting
- Challenging demands to repay direct payments
- Challenging home care charges
- Challenging reductions in care services
- Costs ceilings & choice over home care
- Council funding panels
- Data protection – making requests
- Disabled Children’s rights guide
- Disabled Facilities Grants and young people in England
- Finding a local lawyer
- Identifying a suitable care package
- Misuse by local authorities of their ‘protection’ powers
- Personal budgets and care planning
- Special Educational Needs
- Staying in a care home when savings spent
- The duty to consult
- Transport to social care services
- Transport: school / further education
- Wales social care: overview guide
Cerebra Research Project
The School of Law, Leeds University has developed a Legal Entitlements and Problem-Solving (LEaP) Project with the National Charity Cerebra.
The programme helps disabled children and their families who are encountering difficulties in accessing their statutory entitlements to health and social care support.
For copies of the research reports click here.
For details of to how to access the project click here.
7. NHS Continuing Care: Young People (Wales;