Luke Clements is a partner in the Luke Clements Training Partnership. The partnership provides social care rights and community care law training.
Luke Clements Training is a socio-legal training partnership. It delivers training on a broad range of community care and social care rights subjects including:
- The Care Act 2014
- The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Carers Rights
- Direct Payments, Personal Budgets and the Law
- Disabled Children and the Law
- The Equality Act, Human Rights and Social Care
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making
- NHS Continuing Care Responsibilities
- Ordinary Residence and the Law
- Problem Solving in Social Care
- Social Care Law and Policy Update.
For contact and training course details, terms and conditions click here, or to be added to the Newsletter emailing list (free!) – please contact the Partnership by emailing email@example.com