Luke Clements Partnership
Luke Clements is a partner in the Luke Clements Training Partnership.
To be added to the Newsletter emailing list (of legal updates) email email@example.com
The partnership delivers training on a broad range of community care and social care rights subjects – in person and as webinars – including:
- Legal literacy / the Care Act 2014
- The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Carers Rights
- Direct Payments, Personal Budgets and the Law
- Disabled Children and the Law
- The Equality Act, Human Rights and Social Care
- An Introduction to Mental Capacity and Decision Making
- NHS Continuing Care Responsibilities
- Ordinary Residence and the Law
- Problem Solving in Social Care
- Social Care Law and Policy Update.
For details of training terms and conditions click here.
For more detail about on-line webinar courses click here.
To enquire about availability (or to be added to the Newsletter emailing list) – please contact the Partnership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org